October launch a go

The October launch is a go.

[Previous post below]


We want to let everyone know there is a chance that the October launch may be cancelled.  Our BLM permit expired in September and despite having sent in all the usual paperwork in early spring the BLM is still processing it.  We have been in touch with the BLM and have been told that it is in process, but they are backlogged and will do their best to expedite our permit paperwork.   Until we have a permit we cannot hold an organized launch.  We will post updates as we receive more information.  


Gary Schneider

ROC President