These are technical articles written by ROC members for ROC members. If you would like to contribute (hint hint), please contact us via the Contact page. We can help edit and format articles for the web, so you don’t have to worry about that. Ideas for articles you would like to see are helpful, but it might be awhile before we can rope anyone, that is, find anyone interested in writing it.
Several of the documents in this collection are in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format and as such, require the Acrobat Reader for viewing. If you do not have it, you may download it from the Adobe website.
“Level 1 Success” by Jeff Gortatowski – Keep It Simple!
“Level 1” by Brother John (Van Norman), Ministry of the Rocketeer”
“More on Level 1” by Brother John (Van Norman), Ministry of the Rocketeer
“Level 1 Observations” by Kerry Garrison
Level 2, Some Information and Suggestions, by David Smith
Some Youtube instructional videos from Apogee Rockets:
- How to assemble an Aerotech 29 G64
- Using the Aerotech Reload Adapter System
- Using the Aerotech Delay Drilling Tool
- Using the Cesaroni ProDAT delay adjustment tool
- Using a motor adapter on a high power rocket
- Preventing “zipper” damage
- Rivet Assembly Technique
- Make Rocket Ejection Charge Canister
- Testing Dual Deployment Altimeter
- Adding Nose Weight to a High Power Nose Cone
More to come…