February Launch May be Low Power

The weather for Saturday’s launch is looking great.

However, we do not have our 2016 waiver in hand yet.

Rather than cancel, on what is shaping up to be a great weather day, the ROC board has decided to go ahead with the launch. If the waiver does not arrive, we will launch low power rockets. SO, we may be limited to no larger than “G” motors.

If the waiver comes through, we will update.

Either way, we will be launching something on Saturday, February 13.