February Launch Cancelled

The Board has decided to cancel the February launch.  Although most of the lakebed and our actual launch site is in remarkably good condition, the entrances are not.  The back way in has one section that is marginally passable for some vehicles. Towing the ROC equipment trailer to the site is not possible at this time, nor is access for the porta potty delivery truck.

Keep working on your projects and plan to attend the March launch.  The access roads should be in acceptable condition by then if the weather cooperates.

Mike Ostby,

ROC President