December ROCstock Update

We are monitoring the weather forecast and conditions of the lakebed closely.  Unfortunately, the lakebed cannot tolerate much rain at all. The October storm really saturated the ground.  As of the this morning several sources are forecasting for Lucerne Valley a 100% chance of significant rain later this week and 30% later next week.  If the lakebed gets any amount of measurable rain between now and December 7th, ROCstock will be canceled.

Mike Ostby,