Please remember your Certification Card

If you are planning to fly high power rockets at a ROC launch, please remember to bring your NAR or Tripoli membership card.

To fly high power you must be a current member of NAR or Tripoli. You must have a membership card or other document showing that you are certified for high power and your membership is current.

If you are not a member in good standing you are not certified, you are not insured, and may not fly high power rockets.

Time permitting, registration personnel may be able to help you lookup your membership. If there are people in line to register you will be asked to step aside until you can document your certification.