May 9th Launch CanceledPosted: April 25, 2020
For the time being the May 9th launch is canceled. Since ROC is both a NAR Section and a Tripoli Prefecture we will wait until both national organizations have lifted their moratoriums. We also will comply with the San Bernardino County Public Health Order until it is rescinded. ROC is working on a Covid-19 social distancing guideline that may need to be implemented if we are permitted to have a launch. It will align with County Health Department reccomendations.